WHAT: An awesome weekend for 6th - 12th grade students jam-packed with all kinds of wild and crazy activities like hot dog tubing, indoor rock climbing, adventure activities, team competition - with bigger and wilder games than ever before, LASERTRON and more! PLUS, there will be super teaching sessions with some great praise and worship, all designed to motivate, encourage, and challenge students in their relationship with Christ. Our theme this winter is “Get up” and is based on Hebrews 10:39.
WHEN: February 1-3. We'll leave OPWC on Friday at 6pm and return on Sunday at 2:15pm.
HOW MUCH?: $94 per student. $25 registration fee. The remaining $69 is due when we leave on January 25th.
WHAT DO I BRING?
1. Bring a sleeping bag and pillow or blankets if you have no sleeping bag.
2. Bring warm clothes for outside activities. All buildings are winterized, but outside it is COLD.
3. Bring sleepwear, personal items, towels, sport clothes. No dress outfits are needed.
4. Bring your Bible, notebook, and pen. If you forget, they are available in the Country Store.
5. Bring spending money for Miss Kate’s Place and The Country Store.
WHAT DO I LEAVE HOME?
1. Sleds or toboggans - we supply plenty of innertubes.
2. Any radios, CD players, MP3 players, iPods, TVs or other forms of entertainment such as games, cards, etc. ALL the entertainment you’ll need is supplied by Circle “C”.
3. Cigarettes, matches, e-cig or any vaping equipment, alcohol, or narcotics.
4. Any articles of clothing that advertise bands, alcohol or tobacco.